Sipexa complaints procedure has three stages, which will be answered in no longer than 3 days, detailed below. We aim to resolve the majority of complaints at stage one, but if you remain unhappy you may take your complaint to the second or third stage.
- Stage One
- Please contact the supervisor of the department your complaint relates to. This can be done by ticket or phone call.
- Once you have outlined the problem, we will:
- Try to deal with the complaint on the spot where it is straightforward and easily resolved. We will also ensure that we investigate what led to the complaint to see whether there are any actions we can take to avoid a similar problem arising again.
- For more complex complaints, we will carry out a thorough investigation and where we have made a mistake, we will try to put it right. We will advise you of any conclusion that will be used to improve our service.
- Where we have to seek further information on a complaint we will advise you when a response can be expected, if for any reason the complaint can not be addressed within the given time period.
- Where the complaint is about something outside our control, we will advise how the issue can best be taken up and with whom if we can.
- Stage Two
- If you are unhappy with the response you have received at stage one, you can go to the next stage of the complaints procedure and refer your complaint to the relevant senior manager. In order to ensure that your complaint is now dealt with at stage two please clearly mark it as a ”Stage Two Complaint”.
- A senior manager will then investigate your complaint and aim to give you a response within 20 working days.
- Stage Three
If you are still not happy with the response you have received, you can ask for your complaint to be dealt with by the Sipexa Management Team. Your complaint will be heard at the first available time and we will aim to give you a response within 20 working days. Again, please ensure that you highlight this as a “Stage Three Complaint’.