Domain Renewal Policy
- Sipexa will automatically renew your domains, providing these have:
- Automatic renewal is switched on for the relevant domain.
- You have valid payment details stored in your account
- Domains will by default renew for the same period that they were originally registered for. This will not apply to situations in which you have chosen to renew your domain via your control panel for a new or extended term.
- In order to avoid the expiry of any domain, Sipexa shall take payment for renewals up to 14 days in advance of the renewal date.
- When using PayPal, you agree and consent to use it for future payments to Sipexa.
- Payment will be taken using the payment method you have stored on the account. It is your responsibility to change or select the payment method and source.
- Sipexa shall send an email, to confirm payments made on the day these occur.
- You acknowledge that Sipexa have the discretion to vary the renewal rates from time to time without prior direct notice to you.
- Sipexa accepts no liability for the loss of registration of any domain that has failed to be renewed due to an invalid email address provided to us or where a renewal reminder notification has been labelled as spam or junk (to avoid this, whitelist the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com), late payments received or technical faults which are beyond our control.
- In the event that a domain is not renewed by its expiry date it shall cease to operate and shall be deemed to have been “expired”.
- Sipexa will issue a renewal reminder 28 days in advance of domain expiring.